The Landlord Bond
Allow us to briefly explain what we at Glenham like to call “the landlord bond”:
After signing up with us, if your property is not rented out within 30 days to suitable tenants, we’ll pay the rent ourselves. That is our personal guarantee.
Avoid the Risk of Having Your Property Lying Vacant
No one understands the financial pressures and sheer mental stress of renting out property better than us – we can completely relate to the trials and often frustration landlords must go through when trying to let properties.
Keeping the above in view, our personal guarantee gives landlords peace of mind that their vacant property will not cost them money. We will fight tooth and nail to ensure that the said property is occupied in 30 days or less – should we fail to do so, we’ll pay the market value rent ourselves.
At Glenham, we not only care about your property but also your peace of mind as well as your short and long term interests.
Why Landlords Choose Glenham Property
As a landlord, you should be able to have complete faith and trust in the letting agency you work with. Anything less is not even worth pursuing, in our opinion.
Given our track record for managing portfolios of Edinburgh landlords for close to a decade, you can be rest assured that you are investing your time and energy in an Edinburgh letting agency that conforms to the highest quality standards.
We understand the true worth of your property assets – not only will we help you secure a higher occupancy rate but we’ll also provide advice on how to better optimise your pricing strategy according to popular local events and current demand.
In addition, landlords in Edinburgh choose our service over other more mainstream agencies due to our focus on the following:
- We are regulated by the ARLA and LAS Scheme – working within the highest industry standards, instilling confidence in landlords to rely on a quality service
- We may not be the absolute cheapest service in the property letting sector, but we certainly provide our clients with what they pay for;
- A low 10% monthly fee unlocks full property management services, which, in addition to maintenance and upkeep, also includes Electrical Portable Appliance Testing and a Property Energy Performance Certificate
- We’re certainly not the biggest property management service in Edinburgh but what sets us apart is a keen focus on managing our landlords’ portfolios in a way they have come to expect
- Our extensive knowhow and expertise in the property letting and investment sector means that you receive personalised advice and help with staying current on legislation and regulations
- Nobody understands the importance of finding the right tenants better than us; we go to painstaking lengths to accommodate tenants – offering them a welcome pack, which includes clear-cut expectations in terms of responsibilities and obligations, as well as a dedicated Account Manager who addresses any queries they may have
We’d love to hear from you and know more about your criteria and expectations – please fill out the form below so that we can get acquainted and upon receiving your details, we’ll email our free landlord pack to you.