Tenant Services Edinburgh
At Glenham, we also provide comprehensive tenancy services in Edinburgh, offering select flats and houses in Edinburgh, which are suited to all budgets and accommodation requirements.
If you’re a student, aspiring professional or just a family looking for a place to rent in Edinburgh, look no further than Glenham Property. We will sit down with you to understand your complete living requirements and handpick property that complies with your criteria.
We will extend our full support through the entire tenancy process – arranging property viewings six days a week, including Monday-Thursday evenings. Working with us, you don’t have to worry about any of the hassles of moving in. We will:
- Produce the tenancy agreement on your behalf
- Make a complete professional inventory before the tenancy begins
- Contact utility providers and council tax office ahead of time
During the course of the tenancy agreement, you will always have a designated point of contact to speak to – who will help address any issues, questions or areas of concerns. We will also arrange timely inspections to ensure that your tenancy continues to run smoothly.
Being members of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and Landlord Accreditation Scotland (LAs), we adhere to the highest quality standards and strict guidelines – which ensure good dealings throughout our professional relationships with tenants.
Before You Rent Edinburgh Property
When renting a property in Edinburgh, it is important to ensure that all your personal possessions as well as those belonging to the landlord (including fixtures and fittings) are adequately protected and accounted for.
Your landlord’s insurance policy does not cover damage to your own personal belongings and contents, which is why we recommend covering them with a Tenant’s Contents Insurance policy. We offer tenants a comprehensive insurance policy with highly competitive premiums through Let Alliance – a policy specifically designed to benefit Edinburgh tenants – providing comprehensive cover with NIL EXCESS payments.
There are also many other benefits of the Let Alliance Tenants Contents Insurance cover:
- Pay Monthly Policy with no administration fees
- Cover available for any Sum Insured between £10,000 & £50,000
- Tenants Liability to Landlords up to £2,500
- Alternative Accommodation included
- Money and Credit Card cover
- Public Liability up to £2million
- Accidental Damage Option available
- Option to cover high risk items – up to £7,500 per article
- Pedal Cycle Extension available
Get your free insurance quote today by filling in the application.
If you have any questions at all about Edinburgh tenancy, please feel free to call us on 0131 557 5101 or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.